The heartbeat of our Women’s Ministry is to build up and encourage women of all ages by teaching them the principles found in God’s Word. We seek to create an atmosphere of love and fellowship and a safe place to learn. As Christian women we are continually growing in our relationships with Christ and with each other. Our goal is to leave a legacy for those who will follow!
Please feel free to contact our women’s ministry office at 706 654-3205 or email Bobbie@mynortheastchurch.com.
Entrusted Ladies Bible Study
Workbook Cost – $13
Choose a time that works for you!
- Wednesday Night @ 6:30 p.m. beginning August 16
- Tuesday Morning @ 9:30 a.m. beginning September 12
- Join either group ONLINE & watch the videos and join the discussion
A Study of 2 Timothy
Final words can be compelling. In Paul’s final letter, he charged Timothy, his beloved son in the faith, to not be ashamed to fulfill God’s call on his life. In this 6- session study, Beth Moore will challenge you to do the same.
Tuesday mornings 9:30 a.m.
- September 12- Divine Triangulation
- September 19- Purpose and Grace
- September 26- Strong in the Grace
- October 3- Difficult Times, Difficult People
- October 10- Fulfill Your Ministry
- October 17- Face to Face
Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m.
WMC-Women’s Mission Connection is an organized group of women, of all ages, who are passionate about missions and outreach. This group is united by their love for missions and their heart to serve. They have a deep desire to care for our church, our community, and our country.
WMC meets on the second Tuesday of every month at 11:00 a.m. and is led by Linda Pugh.
~ Both groups meet in the fellowship hall.